Coronavirus – GLOC update - Grosvenor Light Opera Company

Coronavirus – GLOC update

In light of the updated government guidelines regarding the coronavirus, the committee has had to make some tough decisions about rehearsals and the show. With the guidance changing day to day, it’s so difficult to anticipate what might be going on in a few weeks.

For now, we are cancelling rehearsals until further notice.  We will keep the situation under review, and when necessary we will make further decisions about whether to try to proceed with the show (and somehow make up lost rehearsal time) or whether to postpone (if we can get another date).

We also send our love to people for whom the arts and music is a life and not just a hobby; things are so much more devastating for them (and we include our own professionals in that).